MY dog

cayenne

EOS 7D Mark II
Mar 28, 2012
Oh wow!! What a cute little fellow!!
I'm not familiar with the breed, so very interesting and seeing him grow up...so, please keep "spamming" this thread with pics!!

I really liked the one where it looks like he dropped a leaf in mid stride!!

C

Nat_WA

Thinking of a new line... Ow, that hurts
Aug 15, 2017
Netherlands
Thanks all for your comments and appreciation! :)
He is still quite a handful, exploring his new home / environment - we need to give him the positive reinforcement to continue doing that while not eating our furniture ;)

Oh wow!! What a cute little fellow!!
I'm not familiar with the breed, so very interesting and seeing him grow up...so, please keep "spamming" this thread with pics!!

I really liked the one where it looks like he dropped a leaf in mid stride!!

C
The breed originally comes from North America - Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever - gives away where his roots are ;)
He will grow to be a bit smaller than a Golden Retriever, but remain active to an older age.
Wiebe.

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
Apr 30, 2017
Wiebe!
It is really very cute puppy!!! Now you have to train it how to take photos of birds (or at least not to get in your way when you are taking photos of birds):p:LOL:!

Nat_WA

Aug 15, 2017
Netherlands
@JuanMa - Those Pekingese are brave little dogs! When I was young our neighbours had one, always very nice and cuddly with me and neigbour-friend but ferocious against a big german sheppard that invaded her personal space :giggle:
I like his colouration :)
W.

JuanMa

Canon New F1
May 10, 2018
Spain
Nat_WA
Very cute dog, I love the second picture where he is hiding and lookng at you. I have noticed the photos are very sharp with your 7D2, I can’t get that sharp with mine. I have a 5D mark IV now and no problems.

Nat_WA

Aug 15, 2017
Netherlands
Nat_WA
Very cute dog, I love the second picture where he is hiding and lookng at you. I have noticed the photos are very sharp with your 7D2, I can’t get that sharp with mine. I have a 5D mark IV now and no problems.
Thanks for the compliment :giggle:...
The 7D mkII is an excellent crop camera, but the AF system settings are complex and can be a bit tricky. If setup correctly the camera can take amazing pictures in the right hands (i.e. not mine ;)) although FF camera's like the 5DSR, 5D mkIV etc. will always have an edge in sharpness.
Wiebe.

Nat_WA

Aug 15, 2017
Netherlands
Another week, another set of pictures ;)
First time visiting a nearby small forest with fens (almost running dry - we haven't had a significant amount of rain since June)

Camouflage...
Toller-3206.jpg

What... water? Do I like this :unsure:?
Toller-3180.jpg

Nah... I'm going to rest a bit, get a bit of sand and mud on my wet paws and fur :p
Toller-3176.jpg

Again all with 7D2 + 70-200 f/2.8L
Wiebe.

Nat_WA

Aug 15, 2017
Netherlands
At (almost) 3 months of age - he starts pretending to be a grown up dog ;)
... until something or other triggers another puppy-race :LOL:
Toller-3253.jpg

Toller-3328.jpg

Next time I'll have to increase shutter speed - although he is in focal plane, there is quite a lot of motion blur in his head :(
and again, 7D2 with 70-200 f/2.8L at f/4.0 - 1/500 s (in the shade of the trees ISO pushed up to around 1600)
Wiebe.