I'm on a life-long journey of self-discovery
Nov 2, 2013
Cape Town
neuroanatomist said:
BigAntTVProductions said:
rrcphoto said:
Eldar said:
rrcphoto said:
thanks for sharing! you didn't by chance take any raws did you?
Yes I did, but I do not have any software to process them with.

ohh can you post them up somewhere?

I SEE U DONT KNOW THE CONCEPT OF THERE's NO RAW FILE SOFTWARE FOR IT lmao

I see that despite your silly shouting, you don't understand the concept that there are RAW file converters that merely extract the RAW image data from the file container without a need for specific camera compatibility, for example dcraw, RawTherapee, etc. As usual, when you post here you only succeed in making yourself look even more foolish.
I have used RawTherapee on new cameras raw files (e.g. 70D and Sony A7 series cameras) in the past. I like how it allows you some control over the method used to demosaic the image.

Upvote 0
Eldar said:
how about posting these all in 1 post instead of all separate lol
Simply because there is a size limit to each post on CR. Posting them all in one go would allow much less resolution per image. When the point was the performance of the new sensor, I think most people here would say more is better than less ...

Upvote 0
rrcphoto said:
Eldar said:
rrcphoto said:
thanks for sharing! you didn't by chance take any raws did you?
Yes I did, but I do not have any software to process them with.

ohh can you post them up somewhere?

I SEE U DONT KNOW THE CONCEPT OF THERE's NO RAW FILE SOFTWARE FOR IT lmao

After you are done shouting and LYAO, you can go here and download the DPP version that supports the 1DXII....

http://www.canon-europe.com/support/consumer_products/products/cameras/digital_slr/eos-1d_x_mark_ii.aspx?type=download&language=EN&os=WINDOWS%2010%20%2864-bit%29

Upvote 0