NP-E3 - NiMh-accupack for 1Ds ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have the problem, that my accumulators for my 1Ds become old. Replacement is necessary, but from which source? Canon sells them for more then 100€ in germany, there are many other suppliers on the market, are there any experiences in the community which brand should be avoided and which is good? I order also in the US, that's no problem if it is worth tax and fee.

Joerg

Mar 25, 2011
Nimh Technology is mature, so a third party battery with a good reputation should be fine. I'd doubt if ebay meets that definition. There are fit issues with some of the third party batteries, so get it where you can easily return it.

Some third party suppliers like Wasabi have a good reputation, some seem to deliver junk.

Upvote 0

Atonegro

It's not the gear, it's the eye.
Dec 16, 2012
Netherlands
dgatwood said:
Atonegro said:
Remember, you always get what you pay for ....

I bought these a few years ago in the Netherlands.
Clearly, that is NOT 2400 mAh.

No, but if it is wired in series-parallel, it might be 3400.

That is true, but with ten cells then it should be 6 volts.
It is 12 volts. so it is not parallel.

Upvote 0
Timothy_Bruce said:
Get the Old ones Out and some New eneloops in there :)
If you cant solder yourself let someone else do it for you.
Solltest du in der Nähe von Hamburg sein würde ich das auch für dich machen bei Interesse.

Hi,

nein, nicht gerade, aber die Post findet den Weg auch von Patersberg/Rhein -> Hamburg und retour. Ich würde Dir ein Paket mit inliegendem bezahlten Rücksendeticket schicken, Du müßtest mir sagen was Du für die Zellen und die Arbeit bekommst. Wäre schön, wenn drin ist, was draufsteht. Das weiss man bei den gekauften Packs letztlich nie. Welche Zellen würdest Du verwenden? - Es gibt die Dinger ja mit Fabelwerten an Kapazität.

Jörg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.