One Week Away From FEBRUARY 28, 2012.

kennykodak said:
my wish list is simple, a decent flash.
better recycle rate
simple control button (not CFM Hell)
light balancing diffusers would be a nice touch.
built in radio control, game changer...

Are you talking about the new FF camera or a flash? None of the current lineup of Canon FF camera bodies have built in flash.

Now, built in radio trigger - that would be very cool in the new FF body.

Upvote 0
Jamesy said:
kennykodak said:
better recycle rate

Are you talking about the new FF camera or a flash? None of the current lineup of Canon FF camera bodies have built in flash.

I think he meant new flash that was also mentioned in some of latest 5D X/III posts :)

Upvote 0
Jamesy said:
kennykodak said:
better recycle rate

Built in radio trigger would be pretty amazing. Bonus points if it's compatible with PocketWizards, or one of the other good quality radio triggers.

Upvote 0
You know Canon probably have a few people dedicated in getting general feedback regarding their products watching internet forums blow up and speculation and hypothetical dates and such and they are sitting there just laughing their butts off. I'm all in for this new product but until i see white paper on this product, I'm not getting hysterical yet.

Upvote 0
awinphoto said:
You know Canon probably have a few people dedicated in getting general feedback regarding their products watching internet forums blow up and speculation and hypothetical dates and such and they are sitting there just laughing their butts off. I'm all in for this new product but until i see white paper on this product, I'm not getting hysterical yet.

Maybe CR Guy is not publishing any specs because while testing it in Ecuador, he sees, that specs from rumors are not worth a thing? I assume he can't write anything what he's testing but what comes to his mailbox, he possibly could.

LOL :)

Upvote 0

Admin US West

CR Pro
Nov 30, 2010
marekjoz said:
awinphoto said:

Maybe CR Guy is not publishing any specs because while testing it in Ecuador, he sees, that specs from rumors are not worth a thing? I assume he can't write anything what he's testing but what comes to his mailbox, he possibly could.

LOL :)

1. CR Guy does not get advance information or test cameras from Canon.

2. He does get a lot of e-mailed rumors from peopole he does not know, and are just passing on something they read about. These people are not in the know either.

3. There is a third group, that have provided reliable information in the past, and may have access to information about new bodies. He is extremely careful to protect these sources, and does not post anything that might identify them, if he does, they may lose their job.

4. Mose CR3 rumors come from dealers or other reliable web sites that accidentally show information before they are supposed to. These sources get shut down quickly, and do not get info in the future. Do not expect CR3 info until someone gets careless and lets a web page go live.

Upvote 0
Really anxious now that my 7D took a tripod dive in Durango over the weekend. Its getting repaired but that will take weeks (Mack damage warranty pays off!)

Now I really feel the heat for a second camera. Or actually my new primary if its a full frame.

C'mon Canon, stop teasing us with blank stare and silence! I know, we are doing this to ourselves... but it really becomes dire if we start seeing D800's on the Photo lines without a 5D upgrade equivalent in the pipe.

Feb 28? March 1?

April 1?

Upvote 0