People enjoying sailing, boating, jet skiing etc.

Roo

EOS 6D MK II
Sep 12, 2013
Melbourne
Thanks Graham and Eric!

Lovely captures jdan and Eric! The aerial sot of the cat is fantastic and I love the scale of the kayaker and sailing ship against the container ship.

Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi jhpeterson.
Really nice shots, I like the low angle view in the second shot, were shooting from a boat?
Is it fair to say you are somewhere off the USA from the registration on one of the yachts.

Cheers, Graham.

jhpeterson said:
A subject so near and dear to my heart that I've actually based my career on this.

Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Folks.
They may not have been 'enjoying' themselves at that moment, they were navigating a narrow tidal harbour at Newport but you just know they were going to be enjoying themselves in about 15 minutes when they got to the Solent. You don't need an aerofoil like that if you are not going to be enjoying yourself! ;D

SE0A3420_DxO by Graham Stretch, on Flickr

Cheers, Graham.

Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Jul 31, 2018
Can't see facial expressions but I guess these people are enjoying water sports ... :p
I enjoyed watching and capturing the image. :cool:

Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area / Green River - Utah / Wyoming border, USA

Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Mirage.
This is very nice, the vastness of the scene is very evocative, I always blow a shot like this by zooming in on the subject, in this instance the surfer, l seem to miss the bigger picture so to speak.

Cheers, Graham.