Amaroc,
Some people have all the luck.
Congrats on both!
Keep shooting.
Stay young!
Stay Happy.
-r

Amaroc_GL said:
Oh boy. Today was a perfect day for me. I turn 30 and the weather have been perfect all day.

Went out and to take some photographs.

Then this Happens.

Valvebounce

EOS 5D SR
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Amaroc.
Happy birthday, many happy returns.
Awesome picture, thanks for sharing.

Cheers, Graham.

Amaroc_GL said:
Oh boy. Today was a perfect day for me. I turn 30 and the weather have been perfect all day.

Went out and to take some photographs.

Then this Happens.

snowleo

EOS T7i
Dec 25, 2015
Hi Amaroc!

Did nobody tell you that you should blow the candles out on your birthday cake and not putting the sky on fire with them? ;D ;D

Happy birthday to you, too!

Unfortunately, I cannot go to any northern country this year. I just have to go to Cuba for holiday reasons... :)
But when I check the Tromso northern light predictions I would just like to book the next flight to Norway. It must be incredible with all those lights these days!

These are memories of my last trip to Sweden/Norway:

Attachments

Valvebounce

EOS 5D SR
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Snowleo.
Three lovely shots, all too nice to want to pick a favourite.

Cheers, Graham.

snowleo said:
Hi Amaroc!

Did nobody tell you that you should blow the candles out on your birthday cake and not putting the sky on fire with them? ;D ;D

Happy birthday to you, too!

Unfortunately, I cannot go to any northern country this year. I just have to go to Cuba for holiday reasons... :)
But when I check the Tromso northern light predictions I would just like to book the next flight to Norway. It must be incredible with all those lights these days!

These are memories of my last trip to Sweden/Norway:

Aussie shooter

@brett.guy.photography
Dec 6, 2016
This was shot on the 31-8-19 from Hobart, Tasmania. We are too far north to be positioned under the auroral oval but still get a good show during a strong aurora. We reached a local k-index of 6 at the peak of this one. Luckily the total cloud cover clear e d for an hour or two during the event.
IMG_20190905_130319_256.jpg

Reactions: Click and SteveC