Portrait of your "Best friend"

Valvebounce

EOS 5D SR
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Andy.
Lovely shot, he/she looks devoted to you, but we all know it was really about the double self portrait, but red shorts with a black top! ;D
Just to be clear, what I'm really saying is wow fantastic detail.

Cheers, Graham.

Andy_Hodapp said:
My little Scout

dcm

Good or bad - it's not the gear.
Apr 18, 2013
Callie

M3 & 50mm f/1.8 STM, 1/500 at f/1.8 ISO 100. LR export to reduce file size, no adjustments

IMG_1571
by dvmtthws, on Flickr

AlwaysLearning

I'm New Here
Nov 25, 2014
This is Pepper. Being black and white makes her extremely difficult to photograph. Either the white is too bright or the blacks too dark! I don't think even a Sony sensor has enough DR ;D

Attachments

Eldar

EOS 5D MK IV
Jan 14, 2013
www.flickr.com
This is the thread my wife is following :)

It would be to stretch it, but this charming little fellow could clearly have been my best (4-legged) friend (The Local Lion excluded of course).

5DSR, 24-70 f2.8L II

PS! This is not a B&W image.

Attachments

bjd

EOS 7D MK II
Aug 29, 2011
I think Dave is going blind!

I was stood in the open about 30 yards away, and he still didn't spot me, and got very worried (see the expression) about where I had gone! :-\

Cheers Brian

Attachments

Valvebounce

EOS 5D SR
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Brian.
Lovely shot.
That is one expressive look, we had a border collie years ago, first time I realised there was a problem was when I heard her yelp when we were running along the beach (that just made me feel old, I don't run now!) she had run slap bang in to a wooden post left over from a groin. The vet said she probably only had 10% to 20% vision, no more running along the beach at dusk for her.

Cheers, Graham.

bjd said:
I think Dave is going blind!

I was stood in the open about 30 yards away, and he still didn't spot me, and got very worried (see the expression) about where I had gone! :-\

Cheers Brian