Portrait of your "Best friend"

Valvebounce

EOS 5D SR
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Arthur.
I'm more of a cat person myself (I grew up with dogs and we have had a dog), but that is a really nice atmospheric shot of your dog.

Cheers, Graham.

arthurbikemad said:
End of October, snap of the lad..

arthurbikemad

EOS 7D MK II
Jul 19, 2015
UK
Thanks Graham, the day I took the photo was unusually warm for this time of year, 20C and crystal clear sky's, I love sunstars and lens flare so took advantaged of my filter fitted 70-200's easy flare up and set the sun behind the doodle to snap the shot. :)

jprusa

EOS RP
Apr 29, 2013
applecider said:
This thread is dormant but on topic so rather than create a new one...

Here is a portrait of mother and pup about five weeks into pups life.

These are wirehaired pointing griffons, my five year old chewie and baby Lucy.
OMG so cute!

Natalie777

I'm New Here
Nov 4, 2017
Great photos! Thanks for sharing, guys! Unfortunately, my dog died last month. I'm not ready to adopt a new dog, I need time. But I still have a cat, she is about 13 years old. I should say, after my dog passed away, I started thinking more about taking care of my pets (of course, I took them to a vet regularly and gave all necessary vitamins and supplements), but now I realize that my cat is also old, and maybe I should do more for her. I read a lot on the topic. By the way, I found Pet Express pharmacy that allows to read the descriptions of all meds for pets that are sold there (it is convenient as you can always check side effects, contraindications, etc.). So, do you do anything special for your pets when they get older?
P.S. Sorry, if this is a wrong place to ask.

Last edited: