Portrait of your "Best friend"

A cool summers day at the beach with Zen. He spent the best part of 20min, swimming in water just deep enough for his toes to touch sand, doing laps between two of us. Not bad for a 13.5yo :)

9loQhAguIydaLL73k9QHFYImCcc2lFtHWt8kTWAo-Kt7L6ySx0aq7fmzKVKtb0kQmajqkqwCwP_QjiDB4Hm1xAxTYYXHnTjMnOAV4flGPGX0rvuJIh0fO65JSRXlQs1WrXzHez1TZoUEWcaDSi0lkJqSh4DRbYn5I6NWiyqBDb1m-nFirut6EhB63d0WM-12jG3xPFGLTa6DQPCBBb6UHh44xDw0Dpx3OI9lIpu2ikao1TZLBmnq-ckdg4ZOQZJnrGTDzu8y1WSOCkXmqRunGYWkaq5IJ6nrMjZbcp_4Sl-bRotUyJZwhrpe0b_hUUfxOj0I8c5Pjx1Hb8j_dq2CXdSIxOukcyXyEjNzDgtuqflcR7WxIL_pwqa62bOGsnY3gntoD1geJ0cWPLZsHPc2od4rBr1lmg4S9UtzT0QJ9Hc7Fp9Qi8nF767307ajK0URzaNK6ON6yL2BvEVN8bsKPwPQDDwIiyM79P_7VaC7VkLE2TUbxlebNdU1P-kWVsdJGZOj0JpIxDMhWuNcH3K1DBLHdczYcJvBgsxqOcgkoQNIO5B73U90PP6zVlEYaV_3LjDL=w1000-h628-no

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
Yes, I've noticed that over the past few days. I login to Google Photos to store the images, then post the link. But I noticed that Google Photos has changed, along with sharing aspects. So, for some bizarre reason, the images appear for a day or so, then disappear. Not entirely clear why.

Update: Ah ha, its back. Just found an option in Google Photos to "share" the picture. Seems odd, I'm pretty sure I've always had these things setup to share.

Update 2: Hmm, not showing again.

With some fiddling, its back.

Upvote 0

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Mr Bean.
It's back now, well worth the wait, an excellent shot. Importantly Zen looks to be enjoying himself.

Cheers, Graham.

Mr Bean said:
A cool summers day at the beach with Zen. He spent the best part of 20min, swimming in water just deep enough for his toes to touch sand, doing laps between two of us. Not bad for a 13.5yo :)

Upvote 0
Valvebounce said:
Hi Mr Bean.
It's back now, well worth the wait, an excellent shot. Importantly Zen looks to be enjoying himself.

Cheers, Graham.

Mr Bean said:
Thanks Graham. Zen was relaxed and enjoyed the day. I was, on the other hand, a little nervous, walking backwards in the ocean, with a camera in my hands thinking, "....must not fall over....must not fall over..." ;)
But, then again, that's why I have camera insurance :)
Cheers,
Nick

Upvote 0