Post photos of other photographers in action

Besisika

How can you stand out, if you do like evrybdy else
Mar 25, 2014
Montreal
Old Sarge said:
This woman can really multitask. Most have probably already seen this but I thought it fit the topic.
Hopefully, she didn't feed the camera with milk!

dcm

Good or bad - it's not the gear.
Apr 18, 2013
My granddaughter on a nature walk with me today. She was fascinated by the ant hills along the edge of the path. I think we stopped at each one.

Attachments

lion rock

EOR R
Jan 1, 2013
So cute and inquisitive! That's good.
-r

dcm said:
My granddaughter on a nature walk with me today. She was fascinated by the ant hills along the edge of the path. I think we stopped at each one.

Besisika

How can you stand out, if you do like evrybdy else
Mar 25, 2014
Montreal
lion rock said:
So cute and inquisitive! That's good.
-r

dcm said:
I wish I had the opportunity at that age.

rcarca

Amateur, Enthusiast, Canonphile
Apr 11, 2012
UK
raphoto.me

d4mike

EOS T7i
Dec 28, 2014
A friends first time out shooting the stars. Little Sable Point Lighthouse on Lake Michigan with a 75% moon, last September.

Attachments

d4mike

EOS T7i
Dec 28, 2014
One more.
My wife and I met a man from Mexico City while on a hike in the Narrows of Zion. He wanted his picture taken with his phone, so I took a picture of my wife taking his picture.

Attachments

Click

I post too Much on Here!!
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
d4mike said:
A friends first time out shooting the stars. Little Sable Point Lighthouse on Lake Michigan with a 75% moon, last September.
I really like this shot. Well done, Mike.

Aglet

EOR R
Feb 26, 2012
AB
300mm on MFT captures a quick candid of this older gent out snappin' scenery using his compact-cam with the beauty of spring snow adding a bit of atmosphere.

Attachments