Menace

New Zealand
Apr 5, 2012
New Zealand
surapon said:
Menace said:
Here is my kids age 3 & 7 :

Wow, Dear friend Menace.
You are a great Daddy, who can teach the bright/ smart children to like the photography----Yes, From Their Action, One day in the near future, You have to retire, and let them have your heavy equipment, and you just shoot P&S compacted Camera.
Have a great day, Sir.
Surapon

Thank you Dear Surapon. Thanks for your kind words. I hope my P&S days are waaay in the future :)

Upvote 0

Old Sarge

CR Pro
Nov 6, 2012
A quick shot I call The Herd

1580c5c.jpg

Upvote 0
Taemobig said:
During the google photo walk in San Francisco last year. Photo of a photographer taking a photo of a photographer taking a photo of another photographer. I wonder if another photographer caught a picture of me taking this lol.

Almost like a dream within a dream within a dream...

Could take decades to get that last photo.

;D

Upvote 0
Long time lurker, first time poster here. Love the topic. My almost two year old daughter has recently expressed great interest in my photo gear. She got a hold of my EOS M and FL 55mm f/1.2 combo during a recent hospital stay. Apparently she wants to be a hipster.

Attachments

• IMG_9148-X2.jpg
    IMG_9148-X2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,445
  • IMG_3863-X3.jpg
    IMG_3863-X3.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 1,422
  • IMG_9147-X3.jpg
    IMG_9147-X3.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 1,432
Upvote 0

Rienzphotoz

Peace unto all ye Canon, Nikon & Sony shooters
Aug 22, 2012
schulein said:
Long time lurker, first time poster here. Love the topic. My almost two year old daughter has recently expressed great interest in my photo gear. She got a hold of my EOS M and FL 55mm f/1.2 combo during a recent hospital stay. Apparently she wants to be a hipster.
Welcome to CR ... and cute photos ... you say "hospital visit", hope everything alright.

Upvote 0
Nov 17, 2011
Rienzphotoz said:
schulein said:
Welcome to CR ... and cute photos ... you say "hospital visit", hope everything alright.

+1

Upvote 0
Dylan777 said:
Rienzphotoz said:
schulein said:

+1

Thanks for the warm welcome! She's battling a rare, but fortunately very treatable and curable form of cancer. She's a tough little kid and keeps smiling throughout everything. On the bright side, it gives me a lot of time to spend with her and my photography hobby.

Looking forward to being an active participant here,
-Bob

Upvote 0
G'day everyone. I'm another long time lurker, first time poster. Here's a couple to add:

1. A friend of mine shooting at an interservice surfing carnival at One Mile Beach near Newcastle, Australia last year.

2. My son managed to keep still long enough for me to get this shot. Taken on the Allyn River in the Barrington Tops area NW of Newcastle.

Attachments

• _D6Q1535.jpg
    _D6Q1535.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 1,166
  • _P2M1018.jpg
    _P2M1018.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 1,149
Upvote 0