Post photos of other photographers in action

Rienzphotoz

Peace unto all ye Canon, Nikon & Sony shooters
Aug 22, 2012
schulein said:
Dylan777 said:
Rienzphotoz said:
schulein said:
Long time lurker, first time poster here. Love the topic. My almost two year old daughter has recently expressed great interest in my photo gear. She got a hold of my EOS M and FL 55mm f/1.2 combo during a recent hospital stay. Apparently she wants to be a hipster.
Welcome to CR ... and cute photos ... you say "hospital visit", hope everything alright.
+1
Thanks for the warm welcome! She's battling a rare, but fortunately very treatable and curable form of cancer. She's a tough little kid and keeps smiling throughout everything. On the bright side, it gives me a lot of time to spend with her and my photography hobby.

Looking forward to being an active participant here,
-Bob
Although unfortunate, it is good to know she is tough and that you are getting to a lot of time to spend with her ... my best wishes and prayers for her speedy recovery, as well as strength to you and your family.

Rienzphotoz

Aug 22, 2012
ClickIt_AC said:
Croft British Touring Car Championship 2012...
That's cheating, coz he ain't a "photographer" ;D ... he is a videographer ;D ... but nice image.

jdramirez

EOS 5D MK IV
May 31, 2011
Rienzphotoz said:
ClickIt_AC said:
That's cheating, coz he ain't a "photographer" ;D ... he is a videographer ;D ... but nice image.
It doesn't take stills? Almost every video camera @ best buy has a stills button. Unbelievable.

Rienzphotoz

Aug 22, 2012
jdramirez said:
Rienzphotoz said:
ClickIt_AC said:
It doesn't take stills? Almost every video camera @ best buy has a stills button. Unbelievable.
I was not commenting on the video camera ... I was saying he is a videographer, also it was said in jest, hence the grinning smiley ;D

jdramirez

EOS 5D MK IV
May 31, 2011
Rienzphotoz said:
jdramirez said:
Rienzphotoz said:
ClickIt_AC said:
I was not commenting on the video camera ... I was saying he is a videographer, also it was said in jest, hence the grinning smiley ;D
I don't use smilies... thus my jests are often misinterpreted.

Rienzphotoz

Aug 22, 2012
jdramirez said:
Rienzphotoz said:
jdramirez said:
Rienzphotoz said:
ClickIt_AC said:
:)

ClickIt_AC

Shoot First... ask questions later!
Dec 11, 2013
Yorkshire
www.happysnapsltd.co.uk
Rienzphotoz said:
jdramirez said:
Rienzphotoz said:
jdramirez said:
Rienzphotoz said:
ClickIt_AC said:
:)
LOL... got me on that one!

Rienzphotoz

Aug 22, 2012
Menace said:
Talk about tight framing! Candid shot of my kids having fun :)
Looks like you forgot to teach them about minimum focus distance ;D ... very cute image.