Post photos of other photographers in action

Rienzphotoz

Peace unto all ye Canon, Nikon & Sony shooters
Aug 22, 2012
schulein said:
Dylan777 said:
Rienzphotoz said:
schulein said:
Long time lurker, first time poster here. Love the topic. My almost two year old daughter has recently expressed great interest in my photo gear. She got a hold of my EOS M and FL 55mm f/1.2 combo during a recent hospital stay. Apparently she wants to be a hipster.
Welcome to CR ... and cute photos ... you say "hospital visit", hope everything alright.

+1

Thanks for the warm welcome! She's battling a rare, but fortunately very treatable and curable form of cancer. She's a tough little kid and keeps smiling throughout everything. On the bright side, it gives me a lot of time to spend with her and my photography hobby.

Looking forward to being an active participant here,
-Bob
Although unfortunate, it is good to know she is tough and that you are getting to a lot of time to spend with her ... my best wishes and prayers for her speedy recovery, as well as strength to you and your family.

Upvote 0

Rienzphotoz

Aug 22, 2012
jdramirez said:
Rienzphotoz said:
ClickIt_AC said:
Croft British Touring Car Championship 2012...
That's cheating, coz he ain't a "photographer" ;D ... he is a videographer ;D ... but nice image.
It doesn't take stills? Almost every video camera @ best buy has a stills button. Unbelievable.
I was not commenting on the video camera ... I was saying he is a videographer, also it was said in jest, hence the grinning smiley ;D

Upvote 0
May 31, 2011
Rienzphotoz said:
jdramirez said:
Rienzphotoz said:
ClickIt_AC said:
That's cheating, coz he ain't a "photographer" ;D ... he is a videographer ;D ... but nice image.
It doesn't take stills? Almost every video camera @ best buy has a stills button. Unbelievable.
I was not commenting on the video camera ... I was saying he is a videographer, also it was said in jest, hence the grinning smiley ;D

I don't use smilies... thus my jests are often misinterpreted.

Upvote 0

Rienzphotoz

Aug 22, 2012
jdramirez said:
Rienzphotoz said:
jdramirez said:
Rienzphotoz said:
ClickIt_AC said:

:)

Upvote 0

ClickIt_AC

Shoot First... ask questions later!
Dec 11, 2013
Yorkshire
www.alamy.com
Rienzphotoz said:
jdramirez said:
Rienzphotoz said:
jdramirez said:
Rienzphotoz said:
ClickIt_AC said:

:)

LOL... got me on that one!

Upvote 0