Post photos of other photographers in action

jdramirez said:
Dylan777 said:
A Nikon shooter...

_X7U4007-X2.jpg

Is that why he looks so frustrated?
I think it's because he just saw Dylan's 1D X / 400 f/2.8 II + 2x III rig and realized that his shots of the birds 100 feet away are really going to suck in comparison.

Or maybe he's looking at all of the sensor dust showing up in his photo ;)

Upvote 0
Nov 17, 2011
mackguyver said:
jdramirez said:
Dylan777 said:
A Nikon shooter...

_X7U4007-X2.jpg

Is that why he looks so frustrated?
I think it's because he just saw Dylan's 1D X / 400 f/2.8 II + 2x III rig and realized that his shots of the birds 100 feet away are really going to suck in comparison.

Or maybe he's looking at all of the sensor dust showing up in his photo ;)

LoL....he's my buddy. Great guy to work with.

Upvote 0

Richard8971

"There is no spoon" - Neo
Oct 4, 2011
Tucson, AZ
www.Oldpueblophotos.com
Here is one of my wife and I captured by the famous Rhonda Spencer. :) She is so much fun to go shooting with and always ready to give a helpful suggestion or needed encouragement.

Angella and I were taking photos of a Cooper's hawk high in the tree and my wife decided to lay her head on my shoe for support because her neck was getting tried of looking up so much. Rhonda of course took the advantage to capture the moment for prosperity. (and of course a few laughs later) :)

I know Rhonda may never read this, but I want to say thank you for the years of not only our friendship but also your encouragement and support of my dream (and Angella's dream) of becoming a professional photographers.

I first met Rhonda about 5 years ago when I first started in DSLR photography when all I had was a second hand Canon XTi Rebel and an EF-s 55-250 lens. Not once has Rhonda ever degraded me because of the equipment I shot with or my lack of knowledge but instead she taught me to learn and use what I had and that it was the person behind the camera and NOT the camera that took the photos. Something I still truly believe in 100% today.

Rhonda has never looked "down" on us (Angella and I) either because of our lack of experience or not having the "proper" shooting equipment. She has always given complements when she felt they were due and is the embodiment of what I believe a true professional should be. She are a very humble and fun person that draws like persons to herself.

It's people like Rhonda, Jay Pierstorff, Kenny Don and many others (Like Leona Biskie and Dave Mathes, to name only a few) who make photography fun and worth the investment and time spent learning how to capture that "ONE" perfect image. I know I speak for Angella when I say how grateful we are that we have not only become their friends but over time earned their respect as fellow photographers and have been able to help them with many projects.

We feel like we have been adopted by a very loving and awesome family, one of which I am proud to be considered a part of.

D

Attachments

• Angella and I.jpg
    Angella and I.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 278
Upvote 0

Richard8971

"There is no spoon" - Neo
Oct 4, 2011
Tucson, AZ
www.Oldpueblophotos.com
Dylan777 said:
What a great friend. Nice to hear story likes this richard.

Also...it's great to have a wife sharing same hobby. You are a lucky man.

Thanks Dylan, I love that Angella and I share photography. We learn so much from each other, but truth be told, I think I learn so much more from her as she is a fantastic photographer.

The funny part is, I shoot Canon and she is 100% loyal to Nikon. :)

D

Upvote 0
distant.star said:
South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA a couple of years ago.

I saw him from the sidewalk, first shot. Then I went out into the street, second shot. Then I got discovered, third shot.

IMG_4709-L.jpg

IMG_4726-L.jpg

IMG_4745-L.jpg

People are ALWAYS taking pictures there. Philadelphia City Hall has got to be one of the most photographed buildings in the country.

Upvote 0

rcarca

Amateur, Enthusiast, Canonphile
Apr 11, 2012
UK
raphoto.me
Upvote 0
Nov 17, 2011
Richard8971 said:
Dylan777 said:
What a great friend. Nice to hear story likes this richard.

Also...it's great to have a wife sharing same hobby. You are a lucky man.

Thanks Dylan, I love that Angella and I share photography. We learn so much from each other, but truth be told, I think I learn so much more from her as she is a fantastic photographer.

The funny part is, I shoot Canon and she is 100% loyal to Nikon. :)

D
Canon or Nikon? to me it just the tool for us to use. There are million-million wonderfull pictures were captured from both systems.

Enjoy Richard ;)

Upvote 0