Post photos of other photographers in action

Besisika

How can you stand out, if you do like evrybdy else
Mar 25, 2014
Montreal
jdramirez said:
Besisika said:
One from me.

BTW, how do you guys attach a link, intead of the file, like TexPhoto did above?

Nicely done... what's your keeper rate on these types of panning shots... mine is low... very low.
Thanks, it is around 5% when using the 70-200 IS II. I shoot burst of 7-8 and each burst I have at least a medium or a keeper, sometimes 2.
I struggle alot with keeping them straight, my hands are not steady anymore. That is my biggest issue.

I would put a link to my flickr account but I don't know how to do it. I see people doing it but I have no idea how they do it.

Upvote 0

Vivid Color

CR Pro
Dec 7, 2012
Rienzphotoz said:
Jim Saunders said:
There were some classes going on at Image Square while I was there. This was with a 135 f/2, otherwise I'd have pulled back a bit for context. What a place to spend an afternoon!

Jim
Did you deliberately focus on "thunder thighs"? :p ;D ... I'm just kidding, for some reason the "thunder thighs" just seem to stick out the most in the image. ;D ... the girl has a very pretty face and her expression is perfect for the image.

Dear Rienzphotoz,

In case you are not aware of this, the term you used in quotation marks in your comment is now considered to be very derogatory and hurtful and that saying "just kidding" does not mitigate this. Taking your entire post into context, however, I would like to believe that you did not mean for your post to be offensive. And, I also do not want you or anyone on the forum to think that I am suggesting that all references to appearance should be banned. Kind compliments are always welcome. As such, you could have just as easily written something like: "Did you deliberately focus on the young woman on the left side of the photo? She has a very pretty face and her expression is perfect for the image."

Vivid Color (aka Carol)

Upvote 0
Besisika said:
canon1dxman said:
This was at the ICC T20 Cricket World Cup 2010 in West Indies. He was one of the ICC staff photographers so we took photos of each other in action!
I am shooting you shooting me shooting you king of thing.

Not long after that photo, asked out to meet the ICC Lawyer and the host broadcasters' s producer as I didn't have a press pass but had similar equipment to their own guys! Common sense prevailed though and I carried on.

Upvote 0