Post Your Best Landscapes

lion rock

EOR R
Jan 1, 2013
Dramatic photo.
Good combo for shooting. (I only with it works a bit faster.)
-r

KeithBreazeal said:
A wet & wild day at the Bodie State Park. Thunderstorms all day with a small break late in the afternoon.
Canon EOS M5, 11-22mm.

Click

I post too Much on Here!!
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
Vern said:
Vern said:
Backpacking in Yosemite last week. Half dome at sunset from North dome. 5DSR, ISO 100, 16-35 III, f8, HDR.
still working on these - a bit wider view from a few minutes earlier. trying to decide on which of these to print. opinions?
I prefer the second one. Beautiful picture, Vern.

Vern

EOS 7D MK II
Jun 11, 2013
Click said:
Vern said:
Vern said:
Backpacking in Yosemite last week. Half dome at sunset from North dome. 5DSR, ISO 100, 16-35 III, f8, HDR.
still working on these - a bit wider view from a few minutes earlier. trying to decide on which of these to print. opinions?
I prefer the second one. Beautiful picture, Vern.
thanks, Click

Sporgon

5% of gear used 95% of the time
GammyKnee said:
Sporgon said:
In the few minutes of light that I had at Loch Morlich I got a slightly earlier shot; here it is, this time on the Tamron 45 SP. Of the two I think I prefer this one.
I liked the first one, but I like this one much more; the smoother water and absence of rocks let my eyes go straight to the distant shoreline for the payoff. Cracking shot!
Many thanks Paul and Lion Rock. This one was shot on the 45mm, the first one was 28mm and in truth I'm not really a fan of wide angle lenses for landscape, at least not in the 2:3 format.

dhr90

EOS RP
Aug 1, 2013
Having finally gotten round to conducting some AFMA, and had time and inclination to take photos for the first time in about 6 months, I went looking or some landscapes, shot in the middle of the day so really harsh light.

Heybridge Basin by Matt, on Flickr

Heybridge Basin by Matt, on Flickr