Post your HDR images:

p1208564724-5.jpg

Upvote 0

cayenne

CR Pro
Mar 28, 2012
What are ya'll using to process these?

I downloaded and tried to dabble with Luminance http://qtpfsgui.sourceforge.net/...but I can't seem to get anything decent out of it.

I set my 5D3 to do HDR...it has 3 bracketed shots, plus the jpg it puts together. I threw out the jpg is did......took the 3x bracked RAWs, exported to full sized jpegs and loaded into the program...but get tiny, crappy pics coming out.
:(

Upvote 0
cayenne said:
What are ya'll using to process these?

I downloaded and tried to dabble with Luminance http://qtpfsgui.sourceforge.net/...but I can't seem to get anything decent out of it.

I set my 5D3 to do HDR...it has 3 bracketed shots, plus the jpg it puts together. I threw out the jpg is did......took the 3x bracked RAWs, exported to full sized jpegs and loaded into the program...but get tiny, crappy pics coming out.
:(
Have you try Photomatix Pro? Maybe you should check it out.

Upvote 0
girod199 said:
So many great images! Good job everyone. I got Photomatix for Christmas and the HDR quality is so much better than Photoshop's. Here are some images I processed in Photomatix and edited in Photoshop.

El Pescador State Beach by M Girod, on Flickr

El Pescador State Beach by M Girod, on Flickr

:D I like these ! Cool colors and like how you got down close to the ground. Thanks for share !

Peace! 8)

Upvote 0
NSBrent said:
Hey guys, I am very new to HDR and wanted to show you some of my work. I do contract work for the Norfolk Southern Railroad. Here are a few HDR images I did. All done in PS6. Cant seem to get that halo effect out on some images. Any ideas?

Brent

To reduce the visibility of the halo effect, you could use Photoshop to layer mask. Many ways to do it but one of the ways you can try is to layer mask the sky and trees with the original photo.

Upvote 0
xenon2000 said:
Looking for some inspiration while driving around the back paddocks near home I saw this old VW sitting abandoned in a field and the rest is history :cool: 3 Brackets at 2 ev spacings apart , processed in photomatix and finished up in cs6 with some nik effex thrown in as well.

Cool !

peace! 8)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0