bjd

Aug 29, 2011
rcarca said:
An HDR image from just before Christmas:

The Christmas-ing of Chester by Richard Anderson, on Flickr

Would welcome feedback...

Thanks

Richard

Hmmmm, you really want feedback? OK..........

I like the Photo, it seems to have a huge amount of detail, no idea if that comes from the HDR processing or not. In some ways it seems a bit low in contrast, on my Monitor. All in all I think its good and an example of the kind of HDR I like.
Cheers Brian

Upvote 0

rcarca

Amateur, Enthusiast, Canonphile
Apr 11, 2012
UK
raphoto.me
bjd said:
Hmmmm, you really want feedback? OK..........

I like the Photo, it seems to have a huge amount of detail, no idea if that comes from the HDR processing or not. In some ways it seems a bit low in contrast, on my Monitor. All in all I think its good and an example of the kind of HDR I like.
Cheers Brian

I know - asking for feedback here is a bit like throwing yourself into a bear pit. Having said that, thank you Brian! HDR processing in LRCC.

Cheers

Richard

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2010
Two shots from one of my many trips to Switzerland. I don't do much HDR, when I do, I usually strive for 'realistic' HDR images. The second one is about at the limit of my personal tastes. As always, click for larger...

"Basel Münster Cloister"

EOS 1D X, TS-E 17mm f/4L, 3.2 s, f/11, ISO 100

"Basel Münster Altar"

EOS 1D X, TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II, 13 s, f/11, ISO 200

Thanks for looking! :)

Upvote 0
neuroanatomist said:
Two shots from one of my many trips to Switzerland. I don't do much HDR, when I do, I usually strive for 'realistic' HDR images. The second one is about at the limit of my personal tastes. As always, click for larger...

"Basel Münster Cloister"

"Basel Münster Altar"

Excellent shots, Neuro!

Upvote 0

cayenne

CR Pro
Mar 28, 2012
neuroanatomist said:

"Basel Münster Cloister"

"Basel Münster Altar"

Amazing!!!

Thank YOU for sharing!!

cayenne

Upvote 0