Pronghorns, deer, bison and other ungulates in the wild...

Jack Douglas said:
MrFotoFool, sweet, must have been a wonderful time.

Jack
Yes, Sequoia is one of my favorite places. These are from a trip a couple weeks ago where I spent one night in Kings Canyon and one night in Sequoia (the two parks adjoin each other for those unfamiliar). I was also there two weeks before that for one night.

hne

Gear limits your creativity
Jan 8, 2016
Never thought I'd be able to take pictures of deer with a 50/1.8 II, but man was I wrong. These city dwellers are used to humans not threatening them, living within the reach of the underground. Photo has been manipulated to remove some twigs from the top.

Attachments

Jack Douglas

CR for the Humour
Apr 10, 2013
Alberta, Canada
hne said:
Never thought I'd be able to take pictures of deer with a 50/1.8 II, but man was I wrong. These city dwellers are used to humans not threatening them, living within the reach of the underground. Photo has been manipulated to remove some twigs from the top.
Don't you just love it when you can be right in the midst of these beautiful creatures! Nice.

Jack

hne

Gear limits your creativity
Jan 8, 2016
Jack Douglas said:
hne said:
Don't you just love it when you can be right in the midst of these beautiful creatures! Nice.

Jack
Yes. I'm sort of collecting initials during my daily commute: ant, buzzard, crane, deer, finch, grebe, heron, kite, pheasant, sparrowhawk, tawny owl, woodpecker (and a few duplicate letters, of course).

Valvebounce

EOS 5D SR
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Jack.
Don't you know, that is tactical!
It makes it more difficult for the drunks to follow thus slowing them down! :)

Cheers, Graham.

Jack Douglas said:
Cute!

Looks like a drunk did the yellow dividing line! ;)

Jack