RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM

Mar 25, 2011
Corners of businesses or houses where water drained looked a lot like that 2 weeks ago when the sun hit them during the day, but it was 10 degrees or less at night. I should have taken some photos. I find it very difficult to walk in the ice and snow, my balance is shot. Getting old is the pits. My doctor tells me I should be dead according to his charts. Everyone dies eventually, but I keep hoping I'll be the exception that proves the ruleo_O

I keep thinking I'll go for this lens, I liked my 24-105 as a walk around lens. I'm still wondering about that 24-240 and what it will end up being, so I'm in waiting mode. Right now, the default lens for my R is one I have had laying around unused, a 50mm f/2.5 Macro. Its decent enough, but no match for the "L" lenses.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2010
Was in San Francisco last week. Went over to Treasure Island for some blue hour skyline shots (I lived in the Bay Area for >30 years, and had never gotten off the Bay Bridge at TI before now). The only problem was that there is so much construction there, most of the shoreline is fenced off.

"Sunset Skyline"
Sunset Skyline.jpg
EOS R8, RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM @ 100mm, 2.5 s, f/8, ISO 100

Reactions: 7 users
Upvote 0