RF 24-240mm: No full frame cover at 24mm

SteveC

M50 & T6i
Sep 3, 2019
That’s because you are relatively new to this game and you have admitted that earlier. Have merely expressed my opinion and di not want to engage in meaningless conversation. That’s all.
For someone not wanting to engage in this conversation, you sure seem determined to have the last--albeit empty of meaningful information--word.

And, as someone who IS indeed new to this game, I can still draw from my experience dealing with people in other fields. I recognize when someone is being a blowhard claiming to know things but refusing to justify them, claiming it's because he just doesn't feel like it (not worth the effort, don't you see), but willing to put effort into trying to assert he just knows and I should just shut up and accept his authority.

Last edited:

Mt Spokane Photography

I post too Much on Here!!
Mar 25, 2011
Are there RF TCs?
Good point. I wonder when they will be coming. With the 70-200 arriving, they should arrive soon. They are relatively simple lenses, so they should be coming. This might be a opportunity for a 3rd party lens maker.

SecureGSM

2 x 5D IV
Feb 26, 2017
For someone not wanting to engage in this conversation, you sure seem determined to have the last--albeit empty of meaningful information--word.

And, as someone who IS indeed new to this game, I can still draw from my experience dealing with people in other fields. I recognize when someone is being a blowhard claiming to know things but refusing to justify them, claiming it's because he just doesn't feel like it (not worth the effort, don't you see), but willing to put effort into trying to assert he just knows and I should just shut up and accept his authority.
can you please go back to my original post ans see what I actually said. I did not claim anything. here for your convenience:
Not typical of Canon. Something is not adding up here. I do not have a lens to play with but I am sure that this issues will be explained.
i selectively choose what to respond and what to not respond. I respond to your aggressive post referencing some of your experience dealing in with people in other field, which is nothing to do with optics or photography obviously therefore you have evidently no enough experience or knowledge to do a judgement.
sorry you asked for it.