RF ultra wide lenses.

Rajinder Shukla

I'm New Here
Nov 26, 2018
Canon RF 12-35mm f2.8L IS USM lens is an ideal super wide zoom lens which I think will be much welcome and preferred by the Advanced Pro. Photographers while it must be of the superseding quality to any existing super wide lenses and a RF 14-24 mm f4L USM will be a very suitable and affordable choice of Semi Pro. Photographers.

To my mind an RF10-30 mm f4L lens is very possible due to a smaller flange distance in the EOS R body.

A built in space for filter holder ring for polarising & Varriable ND filters in all the upcoming RF lenses is a great idea if Canon is really prepared to create that.

Any respectable comments are very welcome.

Mt Spokane Photography

I post too Much on Here!!
Mar 25, 2011
There is a conflict in your wishes, wider angle due to rear element being closer to the sensor means no room for a rear filter. Its a trade off, like every product design.

Rajinder Shukla

I'm New Here
Nov 26, 2018
Hi there,
I did not mean a filter holding system at the rear of the lens but in the lens barrel where the lens is attached to the camera body just like an EF lens adapter ring which also holds Polarizing & ND filters. I hope it’s quite clear and understood.