Selfie.

I'm not the OP but IMHO, I say LET'S SEE IT ALL!!

I mean, both Keith and riveraktre posted some amazing selfies!

Keith, how did you get the shot? Another camera (photographer) or an actual mirror? (Seems like a strange place to find a mirror!) ???

riveraktre, it looks like a hour in that crowd was probably a total blast! Ahhh, to be young and single again.... :p

Upvote 0
RustyTheGeek said:

Keith, how did you get the shot? Another camera (photographer) or an actual mirror? (Seems like a strange place to find a mirror!) ???

Thanks :) The sensors are behind a partially reflective optical window. The photo is of me shooting my reflection.

Upvote 0
RustyTheGeek said:

riveraktre, it looks like a hour in that crowd was probably a total blast! Ahhh, to be young and single again.... :p

Actually I spent more than an hour in there, lol it was more like the rest of the show! Haha! But I agree with you! Let's see all selfies in all forms and shapes!! :)

Upvote 0

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
Don Haines said:
surapon said:
Now, My turn, dear friend Sanj.
Thanks,
Surapon
I love the first picture.... you look so serious :)

and the fourth picture.... is that the EOS 2D ? ? ? ? ? (check the strap in the reflection :) )

Ha, Ha, Ha---Dear Friend Mr. Don.
You have a super sharp eyes--- I should not post this Canon EOS 2Dx 48 MP. ISO = 280,000 with AF 1280 Points photo---Just Field test for Canon Company , That Summer 2014, They suppose to let this EOS-2Dx on the market 2015/ Autumn-----Ha, Ha, Ha---Ha, Ha, Ha. Now I will get some problem, If the Canon Company Know, I might get force to use NIKON from now on..
Ha, Ha, Ha---Just Kidding.
Have a great work week, Sir.
Surapon

Upvote 0