Shaking the tree and a 7Diii is falling out

In the rainy season, the rain falls ... and anyone can predict this.
But if there is a drought this year, how do you know which day it will rain?

Canonrumors usually have some concrete information a few months before the launch of cameras, and some specifications when a week is missing for the date. So far nothing concrete from 7D Mark iii.

Upvote 0

Maximilian

The dark side - I've been there
CR Pro
Nov 7, 2013
Germany
I'd say, what is known at this source (canonrumors.com) is summed up in the "Buyers Guide":
http://www.canonrumors.com/buyers-guide/

And as we've read rumors before about a 7D3 coming this year the latest stuff says it won't come before 2018.
So the only way to proceed is to continue monitoring the rumors and see if there is an accumulation of 7D3 rumors and updated spec lists.
I haven't seen either, have you?
So I would expect another year to pass.

Upvote 0

Maximilian

The dark side - I've been there
CR Pro
Nov 7, 2013
Germany
Maximilian said:
jolyonralph said:
I heard from a Canon source that the 7DIII will indeed be announced this year. Probably at Photokina

Hopefully your source is right and I'm (and CR) proven wrong, because looking at the competition, I'd say a 7D3 is needed earlier than later.

Upvote 0
Maximilian said:
Maximilian said:
jolyonralph said:
I heard from a Canon source that the 7DIII will indeed be announced this year. Probably at Photokina

Hopefully your source is right and I'm (and CR) proven wrong, because looking at the competition, I'd say a 7D3 is needed earlier than later.
I agree with this opinion.

Upvote 0