Sharing images to a closed group of people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really depends on how much data we are talking about. I think dropbox offers about 5GB of free storage now. If you can get your customer to use it you can easily share different folders with different accounts. (But that might be problematic with some companies security policies)

Personally I have set up webpages for different people to share the media with. Also has the upside that you have more options and can actually easily implement a nice looking gallery. But getting that setup for free is going to be tricky. But for a few € per month you should be able to get an okay set up.
Although normally I would not touch 1&1 with a stick I have to say their webservices are pretty good and very reliable, you might want to check them out. Their Smartweb L (3,99 per month) or 1&1 Dual Basic (6,99 per month, careful, they sponsor the first 12 months that's why it says 3,49 on the webpage) might be suitable. You wont have a lot of webspace though, so it really again depends on the amount of data you have. I am sure there are cheaper alternatives out there, but I only have 1&1 experience personally.

Upvote 0

RLPhoto

Gear doesn't matter, Just a Matter of Convenience.
Mar 27, 2012
San Antonio, TX
www.Ramonlperez.com
drolo61 said:
Hi there,

I have a couple of pics to share with company customers (I dont take pictures for a living).
The solution should be easy, free of charge (if possible) and secure.
I am living in Germany (should that influence your recommendations)

Thanks for any help!

I use Viewbook.com. Its easy to make albums and add secure passwords for your viewers.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.