Show your Bird Portraits

Lalumière

I'm New Here
Jan 5, 2019
Montreal
www.pbase.com
I am a newcomer to CanonRumors, and I would like to share with you some of the bird pictures I took in Central America. I took most pictures with Canon 7D and 7D Mk2 bodies. Canon 500mm f4, and 400mm f5.6 lenses. Sometime I use Canon EF 2X III and EF 1.4X II extenders. Most photos are taken hand held without tripod.
YF1_9279_C.jpg

Barred antshrike

YF1_6123_C.jpg
Collared Aracari
YF1_1381_C.jpg

Crimson-backed tanager
YF1_6716_C.jpg

Rufous-tailed hummingbird

Don Haines

posting cat pictures on the internet since 1986
Jun 4, 2012
Canada
I am a newcomer to CanonRumors, and I would like to share with you some of the bird pictures I took in Central America. I took most pictures with Canon 7D and 7D Mk2 bodies. Canon 500mm f4, and 400mm f5.6 lenses. Sometime I use Canon EF 2X III and EF 1.4X II extenders. Most photos are taken hand held without tripod.

WOW! Great shots! Welcome to the forum and hope to see more from you!

Lalumière

I'm New Here
Jan 5, 2019
Montreal
www.pbase.com
Lalumière welcome and great photos - post more. How about a little more detail on the trip.:)

Jack
I have been to Costa Rica twice, in 2015 and 2016. We started our 2015 trip from Tortuguero where we spent three days. After that we rented an SUV for the rest of our trip. We went to the Sarapiqui River, then the Arenal region, Monteverde, San Luis, Tarcoles, Puntarena and Jaco and I forget some. We loved Costa Rica so much, that we returned the following year to visit the northwest of the country. Costa Rica is really fun!

Click

Spends Too Much Time on This Forum
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
Barred antshrike

Collared Aracari

Crimson-backed tanager

Rufous-tailed hummingbird

Awesome! Beautiful pictures. Well done, Lalumière.

...And welcome to CR

Nat_WA

Thinking of a new line... Ow, that hurts
Aug 15, 2017
Netherlands
What a wealth of excellent pictures in the last couple of weeks...
Welcome to @Lalumière - and your excellent contribution! But also beautiful pictures from the 'regulars' :)
What a shame that I can't seem to find the time to really enjoy all those new submissions...:cry:
Wiebe.