Show your Bird Portraits

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
Apr 30, 2017
Duck relaxing in dawn's golden light
View attachment 186755
Beautiful photos Click! Once Jack wrote to you "We have to squeeze more photos from you" (or something very similar, here I'm trying to squeeze something from my memory:)) and I can't agree more!
I have hard time to choose what I like best, probably first and third.

Reactions: Click

ISv

Apr 30, 2017
And finely my "contribution" - I spent all my Saturday trying to get closer to this bird, Pectoral Sandpiper. They are uncommon visitors here (or not very common) and unfortunately always on such a muddy places/backgrounds. Please, don't put here (y), I know this photo would be interesting only for birders (and only birders from places where it's uncommon like here or not present at all...). Made with Nikon lens on Nikon camera (and ohhh, I know what Alan will say: "it explains everything":LOL:). Whatever, it is what I succeeded to make last weekend...
DSC_3122_DxO.jpg

Last edited:

Click

I post too Much on Here!!
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
Beautiful photos Click! Once Jack wrote to you "We have to squeeze more photos from you" (or something very similar, here I'm trying to squeeze something from my memory:)) and I can't agree more!
I have hard time to choose what I like best, probably first and third.
Thank you for your kind words, ISv. I'll try to post more pictures. :)

Reactions: dpc

Noah

I'm New Here
Sep 17, 2019
U.K.
And finely my "contribution" - I spent all my Saturday trying to get closer to this bird, Pectoral Sandpiper. They are uncommon visitors here (or not very common) and unfortunately always on such a muddy places/backgrounds. Please, don't put here (y), I know this photo would be interesting only for birders (and only birders from places where it's uncommon like here or not present at all...). Made with Nikon lens on Nikon camera (and ohhh, I know what Alan will say: "it explains everything":LOL:). Whatever, it is what I succeeded to make last weekend...View attachment 186766
That's a beauty. I haven't been that close to a Pec since I've had decent camera equipment. Here's hoping!

Reactions: Valvebounce

ISv

Apr 30, 2017
Thank
That's a very nice shot, ISv.
Thanks Click but look at that background (and even the bird is not that sharp) and compare with yours GBH (BTW the Great Blue is even more rare visitor here than the Pectoral sandpiper)!!!
Whatever - thanks to everyone how put (y)under this photo. My revenge is one more photo of the same bird (what?! you guys were asking for that :p) and juvenile Hawaiian Coot in it's nest.
DSC_3019_DxO.jpg
DSC_2873_DxO.jpg

ISv

Apr 30, 2017
Hi ISv.
That Sandpiper is an excellent shot, I don’t think the gear really matters, it was the time and effort that made the photo.

Cheers, Graham.
Thanks Graham, you know it's not an excellent shot but on other hand - gives a lot of room for more "watching the birds";)/luck/and well, even more luck!!! All this process is making me happy - it's my way to relax...

Reactions: Valvebounce