Show your Bird Portraits

Went to see my friends, the Great Crested Grebes, this morning. The mating dance is over and the important fun part is over. Eggs are in the nest and it is time to wait for hatching.

I believe I am lucky this year, since the nest is very visible and hopefully will give me some good shots when the nest comes to life. Only risk element is how fast the tall grass is growing. To be continued ...

1DX-II, 600 f4L IS II

Attachments

• _V4I0252.jpg
    _V4I0252.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 118
Upvote 0
Great shots.
Look forward to the coming family! Congrats.
-r

Eldar said:
Went to see my friends, the Great Crested Grebes, this morning. The mating dance is over and the important fun part is over. Eggs are in the nest and it is time to wait for hatching.

I believe I am lucky this year, since the nest is very visible and hopefully will give me some good shots when the nest comes to life. Only risk element is how fast the tall grass is growing. To be continued ...

1DX-II, 600 f4L IS II

Upvote 0
Dec 13, 2010
Still trying to nail those crazy fast ducks... :p

1dx2+200 f2.0 @ f2.0
and_fb.jpg

Upvote 0
Eldar said:

1DX-II, 600 f4L IS II
Excellent! I love the picture.

Upvote 0