Show your Bird Portraits

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
Nice weather today, unfortunately I didn't have time for longer trip. These are from favorite spot nearby - there are always some birds collecting seeds there (always same species). Only the Cattle egret was little bit further. The last two taken on the way back.

By some reasons the Cattle egret got the last spot (?).

Attachments

• DSC_4132_DxO.jpg
    DSC_4132_DxO.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 61
  • DSC_4164_DxO.jpg
    DSC_4164_DxO.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 77
  • DSC_4170_DxO.jpg
    DSC_4170_DxO.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 83
  • DSC_4294_DxO.jpg
    DSC_4294_DxO.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 85
  • DSC_4308_DxO.jpg
    DSC_4308_DxO.jpg
    758.3 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC_4233_DxO.jpg
    DSC_4233_DxO.jpg
    620.4 KB · Views: 71
Upvote 0
ISv said:
Nice weather today, unfortunately I didn't have time for longer trip. These are from favorite spot nearby - there are always some birds collecting seeds there (always same species). Only the Cattle egret was little bit further. The last two taken on the way back.

They may be your locals ISv, but they are plenty exotic to me...
V. nice captures as usual, super sharp and detailed... (hint of envy present ;))

Wiebe.

Upvote 0
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
ISv said:

Very nice series. Well done, ISv. :)

Upvote 0

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
Nat_WA said:
ISv said:

They may be your locals ISv, but they are plenty exotic to me...
V. nice captures as usual, super sharp and detailed... (hint of envy present ;))

Wiebe.

Thanks Wiebe, some days are just better than others :)!

Upvote 0