Show your Bird Portraits

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
Thanks Alan!
Concerning the "desaturation": In some cases I'm trying to easy some unwanted tints (off course it doesn't eliminated them totally) before starting correction with other tools.
In many cases with desaturation you can get more detail in somewhat "clogged" color canals (with the sensor of my camera it happens most frequently with the red canal). Also, when made carefully it renders more natural color (at least in my eyes:)).

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

digigal

Traveling the world one step at a time.
CR Pro
Aug 26, 2014
Emperor Penguin Chicks on a "walkabout" while their parents are off fishing and discover the remains of a deceased penguin chick. Snow Hill, Antarctica

Emperor Chick Walkabout.jpg

Emperor chick and parents stand in front of a glacier. Snow Hill
Emperor Penguin adults (Aptenodytes foresteri) renew pair bonds over theiir chick as another c...jpg

It was a fabulous trip. I could watch these little guys all day--they're like toddlers in snowsuits wandering around in the snow.

Catherine

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users
Upvote 0

AlanF

Desperately seeking birds
CR Pro
Aug 16, 2012
Just packing to fly to Florida for a couple of weeks to use up some BA airmiles, a circular tour beginning and ending in Orlando. Decided to travel light, just the 5DSR + 100-400mm II for me and the Sony RX10IV for my wife as we hope to spend most of the time walking around nature reserves and some sightseeing. Hope to do some posting.

Upvote 0