Show your Bird Portraits

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
I got some today. Kind of happy with the photos of the Scaly-breasted Munia (Lonchura punctulata): for all these years I didn't succeed to get them out of the grass (well, actually I was very successful - they just flew away:)), or in the few occasions when they went on the branches above they were back-lit in shade.
Not today - first time! After that - the regulars like the Yellow-faced canary, Common wax bill and Cattle Egret. BTW the Vax bill is in half build nest...184659184660184661184662184663

Reactions: 13 users
Upvote 0

AlanF

Desperately seeking birds
CR Pro
Aug 16, 2012
y
I got some today. Kind of happy with the photos of the Scaly-breasted Munia (Lonchura punctulata): for all these years I didn't succeed to get them out of the grass (well, actually I was very successful - they just flew away:)), or in the few occasions when they went on the branches above they were back-lit in shade.
Not today - first time! After that - the regulars like the Yellow-faced canary, Common wax bill and Cattle Egret. BTW the Vax bill is in half build nest...View attachment 184659View attachment 184660View attachment 184661View attachment 184662View attachment 184663
Very nice shots.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Not today - first time! After that - the regulars like the Yellow-faced canary, Common wax bill and Cattle Egret. BTW the Vax bill is in half build nest...View attachment 184659View attachment 184660View attachment 184661View attachment 184662View attachment 184663
Nice shot ISv , love the the Cattle Egret shot.

Upvote 0
beautiful shots! Thanks for sharing

Upvote 0