Show your Bird Portraits

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
GBH well after sunset. This is straight out of the camera with a bit of cropping and no corrections. The Heron has caught a very young Gar Pike.View attachment 186751View attachment 186752

Nice photos Don!
"Everything that I know about photography, I learned from my cat. Watch the birds, take plenty of naps, and if you see a Sony on a table, push it onto the floor. "
:ROFLMAO:

Upvote 0

ISv

CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
Duck relaxing in dawn's golden light
View attachment 186755

Beautiful photos Click! Once Jack wrote to you "We have to squeeze more photos from you" (or something very similar, here I'm trying to squeeze something from my memory:)) and I can't agree more!
I have hard time to choose what I like best, probably first and third.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

ISv

CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
And finely my "contribution" - I spent all my Saturday trying to get closer to this bird, Pectoral Sandpiper. They are uncommon visitors here (or not very common) and unfortunately always on such a muddy places/backgrounds. Please, don't put here (y), I know this photo would be interesting only for birders (and only birders from places where it's uncommon like here or not present at all...). Made with Nikon lens on Nikon camera (and ohhh, I know what Alan will say: "it explains everything":LOL:). Whatever, it is what I succeeded to make last weekend...DSC_3122_DxO.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users
Upvote 0
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
Beautiful photos Click! Once Jack wrote to you "We have to squeeze more photos from you" (or something very similar, here I'm trying to squeeze something from my memory:)) and I can't agree more!
I have hard time to choose what I like best, probably first and third.

Thank you for your kind words, ISv. I'll try to post more pictures. :)

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0