Stock Notice: Canon EOS-1D X Mark III at Canon USA Store

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
The Canon USA store has stock of the hard-to-find Canon EOS-1D X Mark III.
Key Features

New DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-102400; Expandable to 50-819200
High-Speed Continuous Shooting of up to 16 fps and up to 20 fps in Live View with AF/AE Tracking
4K 60p with Canon Log, 10-bit 4:2:2 and 5.5K RAW Video Internal Recording
Enhanced Operating Controls
Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS Technology
IPTC Tags can be applied with a Compatible Mobile Device or PC Connection
Impressive Durability including Dust- and Weather- resistance

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III at Canon USA

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2011
Since it has a bug waiting to be fixed I cannot see why someone wouldn't wait for it first
The fix will be applicable to the new and the already sold, indeed there are normally new ones that have left the factory that don't have the latest firmware.

People who need a camera need one, I'm down to one 1DX MkII because I can get by with one but if I had an issue with that one I'd get a MkIII overnight.

Upvote 0

unfocused

Photos/Photo Book Reviews: www.thecuriouseye.com
Jul 20, 2010
Springfield, IL
www.thecuriouseye.com
No they had at least 20, they restocked at least three times and saw 4, 6, and 10 in stock in that order at different times with sold out in between.
I'm hoping that this is a sign that the supply chain is starting to recover. It will be interesting to see if any other dealers start having stock available over the next month.

Honestly, I am kind of surprised that Canon USA kept the stock for themselves, rather than distribute any to dealers. I wonder if it is a sign that they need to maximize their own revenue stream. I can't imagine 20 cameras would make a lot of difference, but during these times, maybe every penny counts.

Upvote 0