Suggestions of Color correction for my images

I am looking for some constructive criticism regarding color correction for few of my images.
I have AOC 23" IPS LED Monitor, I used Windows 7 calibration on my monitor and I won't be able to buy a Spyder color calibration device as of now.
I showed these images to few people, common complaints being over-exposed, however I see images have good exposure on my monitor.

Taiwan-Beitou
6Cvd5br.jpg

Tian Yuan Temple
7nHUOtc.jpg

Taipei 101
2sZ2d6I.jpg

Thanks

kireeti said:
I am looking for some constructive criticism regarding color correction for few of my images.
I have AOC 23" IPS LED Monitor, I used Windows 7 calibration on my monitor and I won't be able to buy a Spyder color calibration device as of now.
I showed these images to few people, common complaints being over-exposed, however I see images have good exposure on my monitor.

Taiwan-Beitou
6Cvd5br.jpg

Tian Yuan Temple
7nHUOtc.jpg

Taipei 101
2sZ2d6I.jpg

Thanks

I think they look great! The first one has an overexposed look to it simply as a result of having so much light grey mist/fog in the image, but I wouldn't say it's overexposed.

Upvote 0
Mar 25, 2011
I've recently had cataracts removed from both eyes, and now colors are shifted toward blues and violets. Cataracts are like tobacco colored filters.

Everyone will see colors differently, more vividly, or more faded.

Just adjust them as you saw the scene, or as you like them. No one is more qualified than you.

They look fine to me, the last image looks like saturation was boosted, but its fine.

Upvote 0