Switched to Sony...

beforeEos Camaras

love to take photos.
Sep 8, 2014
+1 these forums are less about photography and more about fighting...
no sir you have it all wrong your zeal on bringing the so called truth is mind boggling remember sony dat tec? or Betamax and the list is so long of failed items its scary.and digital cameras I got a box point and shoots plus the majic memory sticks don't even say sony is best its not.

I want the use of something that I can have serviced years later plus a proven file compatibly so you won the war go back the sony forums and stop trolling this one

Keith_Reeder

No apologies for not suffering fools gladly...
Feb 8, 2014
Blyth, NE England
I'll tell ya. The best thing I ever did was leave this nutsy forum and just DO photography. .
So feel free to continue staying away.

Oh - and the best thing you could ever have done was learn how to convert and post-process your files properly: because all I ever saw, when you posted up images to "prove" this problem or that failing, was someone who had no idea what to do with his files once they were off the camera.

Presumably you'll have found the time to do that, now you're not distracted by CR?

Keith_Reeder

No apologies for not suffering fools gladly...
Feb 8, 2014
Blyth, NE England
Just keep talkin. You are making my case for me. ;)
Interesting that your website is still full of 7D wildlife images then, don't you think? Where are all the superlative Sony shots that blow Canon out of the water?

I suppose we'll be waiting a while for them, eh?

Last edited: