The Birth of Greenhouse 4K UltraHD "New Forest Fruit" (5D Magic Lantern RAW)

Denisas Pupka

Catching some Zzzzs...
Sep 8, 2012
UK

Hello,

Did you ever wondered how strawberries comes to our grocery stores? I had opportunity to visit construction side of almost 3 hectares greenhouse. There have been many difficulties on the way of our hard working team, but everybody who took a part to complete this project should be proud of them self. Construction started 2015 and it was complete at the end of the year. At 2016 it started to operate on full power.

Gear used: Canon 5D mark III + Magic Lantern tools + RAW Video, Canon ef 16-35mm f/4 IS.

Press of the photo to watch or link bellow:
https://youtu.be/s6ScCC-Qi9s

Thank you for watching and you comments.

Kind regards,
Denisas P.

Denisas Pupka

Catching some Zzzzs...
Sep 8, 2012
UK
zim said:
This video is not available

From link
It may not be available for some devices like smartphones, consoles or tables, because of the song copyright claim. Its is available for sure on desktop computers.

You may try one more time if it available through your device.

Sorry for obstacles watching video.

Upvote 0

cayenne

CR Pro
Mar 28, 2012
Interesting.

I noticed most of this was shot time-lapse....but with regard to the actual ML RAW Video shot...how did you find the workflow?

Was it very difficult to get the RAW footage translated, and all and read for an editor?

What did you use to cut the video footage (what editor)?

Did you use something like Davinci Resolve to color correct/grade the RAW footage? Were you able to work at full 4K or did you have to use proxies, etc?

I'd be very interested to hear your workflow process for this....I enjoyed watching it!!

I'm right now myself dabbling into learning hydroponics for growing veggies (tomatoes and lettuce right now), and was interested in seeing the system depicted here.

I'm craving strawberries now....

;)

Thanks,

cayenne

Upvote 0