The Digital Picture reviews the Canon EF-M 32mm f/1.4 STM

Aug 26, 2015
Very nice lens (this one is not in English, but plenty of image samples, including full-sized ones can be found here)
Although if Canon really releases an RF 50/1.8 IS as rumored, and it turns out to be good, it may just be a serious alternative and one is not "locked" into the EF-M mount system altogether and waiting for Canon to continue its slow-paced development.

Upvote 0
Very nice lens (this one is not in English, but plenty of image samples, including full-sized ones can be found here)
Although if Canon really releases an RF 50/1.8 IS as rumored, and it turns out to be good, it may just be a serious alternative and one is not "locked" into the EF-M mount system altogether and waiting for Canon to continue its slow-paced development.

With the handful of mostly-affordable lenses that have been released, it would be hard to feel "locked into" EF-M, at least for me. Even with the R series out it's a bit tempting to get an M50 + a couple of lenses (including this one) as a cheap travel kit, but I think I'll wait and see if an M5ii does arrive. It could be great with the 11-22 + 22 + 32 + 18-150. That's not expensive as such things go, and not all of those are even necessary to make a nice little kit. I might have already done it if the M50 had in-body charging.

Upvote 0