The Narrows in Zion National Park HD (6D)

grahamclarkphoto

Just a photographer who loves to travel.
I just finished hiking The Narrows! For the avid trekkers, hikers and photographers, this is a wonderland of beautiful soft light, textures, colors and above all, solitude and simplicity.
The Narrows “top-down” hike is 16-miles in total, and consists of 50-60% of walking through the Virgin River. I hiked The Narrows recently and as a first-timer, I was a bit surprised at how tricky it can be. I created this site to help you – the potential hiker – get out there hiking the narrows.

Hiking The Narrows in Zion National Park HD

In additional to hundreds of landscape photographs, I captured some HD video and I just finished cutting it all in Final Cut. Let me know what you think!

Hiking-The-Narrows.jpg

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
grahamclarkphoto said:
I just finished hiking The Narrows! For the avid trekkers, hikers and photographers, this is a wonderland of beautiful soft light, textures, colors and above all, solitude and simplicity.
The Narrows “top-down” hike is 16-miles in total, and consists of 50-60% of walking through the Virgin River. I hiked The Narrows recently and as a first-timer, I was a bit surprised at how tricky it can be. I created this site to help you – the potential hiker – get out there hiking the narrows.

Hiking The Narrows in Zion National Park HD

In additional to hundreds of landscape photographs, I captured some HD video and I just finished cutting it all in Final Cut. Let me know what you think!

Hiking-The-Narrows.jpg

Thanks you, Sir, Dear graham.
Zion Park is one the list in my Bucket list, And Now---After I see your Video and Photo, It will be the top list , Now.
Thanks you, sir.
Surapon

Upvote 0