This and That...A few new birds...

I'm getting caught up on post processing. Thought I'd share a few from various parts of South America.

Curl-crested%20Aracari%20-%2003.jpg

Curl-crested Aracari, Brazil

Ruddy-capped%20Nightengale%20Thrush%20-%2005.jpg

Ruddy-capped Nightengale Thrush, Costa Rica

Yucatan%20Jay%20-%2010.jpg

Yucatan Jay, Mexico

Hoatzin%20-%2002.jpg

Hoatzin, Peru

Blond-crested%20Woodpecker%20-%2014.jpg

Blond-crested Woodpecker, Brazil

Resplendent%20Quetzal%20-%2094.jpg

Resplendent Quetzal, Costa Rica

AlanF

Desperately seeking birds
CR Pro
Aug 16, 2012
Valvebounce said:
Hi Glenn.
Excellent shots of some truly beautiful subjects.
+1 on knowing the gear used for the shots, also the settings if possible please.

Cheers, Graham.

You have to pay for being told the settings. He sells them in eBooks, which he advertises under his signature. To be fair, he leaves the EXIF data on his images, which is good. Those images were taken with a 600mm f/4II and a 7DII. He's a pro, and those images are good.

Upvote 0

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Alan.
I have Glenn's trilogy of books (PP flash and Video Simplified) plus the 7DII setup guide that he does. All good informative reading.
I never really gave it a thought about not wanting to share the settings. I'm reading this on a tablet and the only access to the exif is via Jeffrey's exif viewer and that doesn't work for more than one image on any URL. I guess I can open on a pic and right click!

Cheers, Graham.

AlanF said:
Valvebounce said:
Hi Glenn.
Excellent shots of some truly beautiful subjects.
+1 on knowing the gear used for the shots, also the settings if possible please.

Cheers, Graham.

You have to pay for being told the settings. He sells them in eBooks, which he advertises under his signature. To be fair, he leaves the EXIF data on his images, which is good. Those images were taken with a 600mm f/4II and a 7DII. He's a pro, and those images are good.

Upvote 0