Time for a playful topic! What's in your two lens bag?

Sporgon

5% of gear used 95% of the time
CR Pro
Nov 11, 2012
Yorkshire, England
I can pretty well do what I want with the Tamron 45 and 85 SP. If I'm going to be more confined then I would take the Canon 35/2 IS instead of the 45. Using the 5Ds I can crop to aps with the 85 and get 135 fov or stitch with the 35/45 and get as wide as I want with a 20/28mm vertical fov.

Upvote 0
CanonFanBoy said:
docsmith said:
24-70 II
70-200 f/2.8 II

Same here. I could probably sell every other lens and still be happy. In fact, it would be nice to do that and take the money for a second FF camera... never have to change a lens. ;)

That's what I do most of the time....carry 2 cameras so I very seldom ever have to change a lens. LOL
My 80D with the 70-300L on it and my 6D2 with my Tamron 45mm f/1.8 on it. I usually also have my 16-35 f4L in my bag too just in case I need a wide angle.
It's a little added weight carrying 2 cameras but it's nice to be able to quickly grab the combo needed on the fly to "get that shot". It's also nice not having to expose the camera sensor often changing lenses as I'm usually in dusty/damp/dirty outdoor conditions when I take most of my pictures.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0