Tokina 14-20mm f/2 - LensTip Review

ritholtz said:
IglooEater said:
Thanks! I've been looking forward to lenstip's review of this lens. Impressive. The coma might make me buy this one.

Someone needs to donate an 80d and a 5dsr to lenstip and their site would be perfect :D
I wish they just made it as prime lens with 20mm f2 instead of a zoom within a price point.

+1, The price point is exactly what's keeping me from it.

Upvote 0
I have a 11-16 f/2.8 , it is meant for crop sensors but also works on full frame as it has a EF mount.
Now, this new 14-20 f/2 also has EF mount , so.... how does it perform on a full frame ?
can you use it at 14mm f/2 ?
that would be awesome.
anyone please try and report ?
northern lights on a 6D with 14mm f/2 sounds yummy ...

Upvote 0
Tokina AT-X M 100mm f/2.8 Prime Lens Review

We are currently using Tokina AT-X M 100mm f/2.8 Prime Lens for our product photography requirements and we find that specifically for Jewellery Photography The Tokina lens works quite well. In fact we find that in a lot of cases it performs even better than the Canon lenses.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Twisterfiddler said:
I have a 11-16 f/2.8 , it is meant for crop sensors but also works on full frame as it has a EF mount.
Now, this new 14-20 f/2 also has EF mount , so.... how does it perform on a full frame ?
can you use it at 14mm f/2 ?
that would be awesome.
anyone please try and report ?
northern lights on a 6D with 14mm f/2 sounds yummy ...

Brian Carnathan has a review on his The Digital Picture site. Found it by googling Tokina 14-20.

Upvote 0