Trees...

neuroanatomist

I post too Much on Here!!
Jul 21, 2010
A couple from me, one from quite a while back...

"Up the Beech"

EOS 7D, EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM @ 17mm, 1/30 s, f/8, ISO 500

And a fun composite I put together from two images of the same sunrise scene (one at 70mm, one at ~200mm) last winter.

Attachments

lion rock

EOR R
Jan 1, 2013
Climb the first pix. Cute on the second!
Nice.
-r

neuroanatomist said:
A couple from me, one from quite a while back...

"Up the Beech"
EOS 7D, EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM @ 17mm, 1/30 s, f/8, ISO 500

And a fun composite I put together from two images of the same sunrise scene (one at 70mm, one at ~200mm) last winter.

Don Haines

Beware of cats with laser eyes!
Jun 4, 2012
Canada
The silver maples in the creek near my place. It floods every spring and you get to go for a paddle through the trees.....

Attachments

Woodwideweb

I'm New Here
Jan 7, 2017
Some amazing colours and effects. I always find it a bit difficult to isolate a subject in woodland.

I've attached a couple of recent efforts, one taken with a Sigma 35 f1.4 ti try to isolate the logs acting as a bridge, the second taken on a gloomy day, and darkened a bit more to add atmosphere.

Attachments

Click

Jul 29, 2012
Canada
Don Haines said:
The silver maples in the creek near my place. It floods every spring and you get to go for a paddle through the trees.....
Nice reflection.

Click

Jul 29, 2012
Canada
Woodwideweb said:
Some amazing colours and effects. I always find it a bit difficult to isolate a subject in woodland.

I've attached a couple of recent efforts, one taken with a Sigma 35 f1.4 ti try to isolate the logs acting as a bridge, the second taken on a gloomy day, and darkened a bit more to add atmosphere.
Very nice pictures. I especially like the second one.

lion rock

EOR R
Jan 1, 2013
This is very nice.
-r

Don Haines said:

Nat_WA

EOS 7D mk.II
Aug 15, 2017
Netherlands
Woodwideweb said:

Very nice Wodwideweb!
The second one, especially viewed on a large format screen, indeed conveys quite a gloomy feeling...

Wiebe.