Updated: Registered Unreleased Canon Gear

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
HTML:
Here is the updated list of registered Canon gear that has yet to be released, courtesy of Nokishita.</p>
<ul>
<li><strong>PC 2352</strong>
<ul>
<li>Digital camera</li>
<li>Made in Japan</li>
<li>Wi-Fi · Bluetooth installed</li>
<li>Size: 110.1 x 63.8 x 39.9 mm</li>
</ul>
</li>
<li><strong>Interchangeable lens 1</strong>
<ul>
<li>SKU: 2309C005AA</li>
<li>Made in Japan</li>
</ul>
</li>
<li><strong>Interchangeable lens 2</strong>
<ul>
<li>SKU: 2439C005AA</li>
</ul>
</li>
<li><strong>PD-E1</strong>
<ul>
<li>USB Power Adapter</li>
<li>Unknown what this is for.</li>
</ul>
</li>
</ul>
<span id="pty_trigger"></span>

ahsanford

Particular Member
Aug 16, 2012
Stuart said:
Re:
PD-E1

PZ-E1 is the powerzoom device canon has ofr smooth focusing.

If these 70-200Ls have nano USM -- which has been exclusively FBW thus far -- people. are. going. to. freak. out. in a not good way.

So I either hope you are incorrect (no malice to you, I just don't want that tech in that class of lens) or that if it is a power zoom, it either is intended for a different lens altogether or somehow automagically works with ring USM.

- A

(P.S. Nano USM / Ring USM selector switch on the barrel, maybe?)

Upvote 0

jolyonralph

Game Boy Camera
CR Pro
Aug 25, 2015
London, UK
www.everyothershot.com
ahsanford said:
Stuart said:
Re:
PD-E1

PZ-E1 is the powerzoom device canon has ofr smooth focusing.

If these 70-200Ls have nano USM -- which has been exclusively FBW thus far -- people. are. going. to. freak. out. in a not good way.

So I either hope you are incorrect (no malice to you, I just don't want that tech in that class of lens) or that if it is a power zoom, it either is intended for a different lens altogether or somehow automagically works with ring USM.

- A

(P.S. Nano USM / Ring USM selector switch on the barrel, maybe?)

Don't panic. I don't see any reason to believe this device is connected to the 70-200 lenses in any way. It's quite probable that this is a power adaptor for the PZ-E1 that just happens to be going through approval at the same time as the new lenses. I'm more concerned about why only one of the new lenses is listed as made in japan.

Upvote 0