Venice

Click

I post too Much on Here!!
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
Hi Cervantes,

I have really enjoyed looking at your pictures on your website. Beautiful shots. Well done.

cervantes

EOS 80D
Sep 22, 2012
Austria
www.focrates.com
MrFotoFool said:
Just like your Spain articles, this is fantastic! Over the last six months or so I suddenly had a desire to photograph Venice. Maybe I will make it some day?
Thank you! I think Venice is one of the places you should visit, but be prepared for the tourist masses!

HankMD

SLR newbie since July, 2012
Oct 14, 2013
Taiwan
I really like your Wildlife in Vienna gallery (as seen here: http://www.focrates.com/gallery/wildlife_in_vienna/launcher.html).

You're definitely one of the more well-rounded photographers around 8) .

cervantes

EOS 80D
Sep 22, 2012
Austria
www.focrates.com
HankMD said:
I really like your Wildlife in Vienna gallery (as seen here: http://www.focrates.com/gallery/wildlife_in_vienna/launcher.html).

You're definitely one of the more well-rounded photographers around 8) .
Thanks! Yes, I like a lot of different genres. Unfortunately I have neglected my wildlife photography in recent times. I plan to do more in this direction this year.

Nov 4, 2017
This article is great! Thanks for sharing! Though it was written about three years ago, it is usefuk for me. I haven't been to Venice, but recently I've found post about it on one of Instagram travel blogs I follow, and I decided that I should visit this place for sure. I'll keep your info in mind!

cervantes

EOS 80D
Sep 22, 2012
Austria
www.focrates.com
This article is great! Thanks for sharing! Though it was written about three years ago, it is usefuk for me. I haven't been to Venice, but recently I've found post about it on one of Instagram travel blogs I follow, and I decided that I should visit this place for sure. I'll keep your info in mind!
You're very welcome! It's nice to see that old posts still get some attention!
Best wishes!