What are your best shots of 2017?

eml58

1Dx
Aug 26, 2012
Singapore
privatebydesign said:
eml58 said:
been quite a while since I posted, thought I'de put this Image up, it was a Photo, but something I've enjoyed working on for a while, I think Boredom was setting in.

The original image was taken at the rear of St Stephen's Cathedral Vienna Dec ' 17

H6D 100c HC 100 f/3.5 Lens

And you get a very welcome return comment from me Edward! Good to see you back even if you and Eldar are both engrossed in your Hasselblad's ;)

Thanks & appreciated Private.

The Hasselblad are an exceptional Camera, but, they have their place, and chasing down Cheetahs on the Serengeti isn't one of them, the 1Dx II still has pride of place there, but if its not moving to fast, the H6D does shine.

Upvote 0
I wasn't shooting as much as I would have liked last year, partially due to pretty abysmal weather for shooting (rain almost every day during summer). And then there's that one evening when I was busy travelling across the country and we get a glorious sunset like this.

5D3, 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM @ 1/100s, ISO400, f/11, fl=120mm (cropped vertically).

Allow me to chime in with PBD and extend a warm welcome to Edward. It's been a long time - good to have you back.

Attachments

• IMG_6629.JPG
    IMG_6629.JPG
    542.4 KB · Views: 253
Upvote 0