why Cannon sleeps so hard

why Canon sleeps so hard
Hi I'm a photographer who prints a lot of big sizes so I got out of the 5DSR canon right away I jumped and bought to die for the many Outdated she had. but it was in 2015 Why should I have been stuck for 5 years if an old camera when competitors have more than three years there's much more to offer 2020 Canon does not have any high megapixel camera to offer I feel that canon drives me away strongly to the competitors. will be happy to respond

unfocused

Photos/Photo Book Reviews: www.thecuriouseye.com
Jul 20, 2010
Springfield, IL
www.thecuriouseye.com
Those at the top of the food chain can afford to sleep hard.

Feel free to change brands if something else is a better fit, just don't come to Canon forums and whine.

If you want to stay with Canon, then save your pennies because they will give you something to spend your money on soon enough.

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
I just do not understand why there is not yet a substitute
And move is not so easy I have a lot of expensive lenss
But maybe you're right and it's time to move on
Those at the top of the food chain can afford to sleep hard.

Feel free to change brands if something else is a better fit, just don't come to Canon forums and whine.

If you want to stay with Canon, then save your pennies because they will give you something to spend your money on soon enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

Ozarker

Love, joy, and peace to all of good will.
CR Pro
Jan 28, 2015
The Ozarks
Sounds like you should switch to another brand that better meet your needs. You should look at the Sony a7RIV, with an astounding 11 extra megapixels. Good luck with that!
Always a new account doing this. Seems like it anyway.

Upvote 0

Maximilian

The dark side - I've been there
CR Pro
Nov 7, 2013
Germany
If I am unhappy with a company, a product or a service I talk or write to the responsible first.
If the answer is polite, if the argumentation is not just some kind of fobbing me off I have my thoughts about it.
If I don't like it, I just change brands and I am gone.

If the answer is rude and/or arrogant I will tell my friends and if I feel the need to do so I'll warn people in fora with piece of evidence.

What I know is that complaining in fora might make me feel better but will not help me or the company to improve.

Reactions: 2 users
Upvote 0

AlanF

Desperately seeking birds
CR Pro
Aug 16, 2012
And their bedding is awesome too! The prints are sharp as heck. They have a weather sealed mattress pad too. Takes care of my bed wetting when I dream of Sony. ;)
P.T. Barnum wrote “I don't care what the newspapers say about me as long as they spell my name right.” So, if they criticise Canon, they could at least spell it right.

• Haha
Upvote 0

AlanF

Desperately seeking birds
CR Pro
Aug 16, 2012
canon saves nature resources ,their camera is good 5 year . Sony turns trash after 2 :p
I wonder why nobody never talk about it ,should be big bonus on these days.
When you buy newest canon model ,you know you got best its kind next 5 year
They bring out new models so frequently because their customers are their beta testers. But, if you wait long enough, you will get a thoroughly tested model.

Reactions: 2 users
Upvote 0