Winter

Mar 25, 2011
We had already had more snow then all of last winter, and the a week ago, it really piled on. We've had another 8-10 inches since, but with melting and compressing, it looks about the same.

My Front Yard and Back Deck with my G1X II

IMG_1104-XL.jpg

IMG_1101-XL.jpg

Upvote 0

Don Haines

Beware of cats with laser eyes!
Jun 4, 2012
Canada
Mt Spokane Photography said:
We had already had more snow then all of last winter, and the a week ago, it really piled on. We've had another 8-10 inches since, but with melting and compressing, it looks about the same.
We got more snow today than all of last winter. Last winter was record cold and record low snowfall....This winter might be the opposite... Anyway, my driveway is shovelled, a path to the shed, another to the bird feeders, and I have a hot cup of tea. Got out to shoot some photos, saw a fox and a deer..... Life is good!

Upvote 0
Somewhere in south-western Saskatchewan this afternoon. I bought a Fujifilm X-T10 with an 18-55mm lens yesterday. A used camera and lens but traded in by the original owner for a Fuji X100T after three weeks. I was planning to buy an M3 but the Fuji was a much better deal financially. Had they been equitably priced I might have stayed with the M. The Fuji is a great camera. It feels good in the hand and delivers nice and sharp files. I do have some problem with post-processing, though, and for some reason I'm not able to draw out the blues that I like as often as I would like to. I had my 5DMII with 24-105mm lens along but didn't use use it. I usually take a Canon and a Fuji with me, taking photos with both.

Attachments

• _DSF3324.jpg
    _DSF3324.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 231
  • _DSF3321.jpg
    _DSF3321.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 247
Upvote 0