Winter

Click

I post too Much on Here!!
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
LarsCS said:
Went higher up the other night to get above and timelapse some fog. The hoarfrost it left on the trees looked very nice..
I really like this picture. Nicely done, LarsCS. :)

dpc

EOS 1D MK II
Dec 11, 2013
Western Canada
LarsCS said:
Went higher up the other night to get above and timelapse some fog. The hoarfrost it left on the trees looked very nice..

Nice picture, Lars. Reminds me of Christmas. Ya gotta love all that white, sparkly snow. 8)

dpc

EOS 1D MK II
Dec 11, 2013
Western Canada
Don Haines said:
NO! It is not winter yet! I refuse to believe it! It is still summer,

You're right, Don. It's not winter yet. Technically it's autumn. However, sometimes technicalities get in the way of reality. :) :eek: 8)

Dylan777

EOS 1D MK II
Nov 17, 2011
dpc said:
It's officially autumn but outside says winter where I live.
Looks like a cool place to live dpc. My kids love snow. We usually stay 3-4days in local mountain every x-mas ;)

Here in California we still in mid 70F and leaves start to fall. I call this shot "falling leave" ;D

Attachments

Photorex

EOS RP
Nov 19, 2016
Very nice the falling leave. Good shot Dylan.

As this is the winter thread I was reminded of another picture with a flying object, but in horizontal direction instead of vertical direction. I stopped the motion of this thrown snow ball just in the right moment. But I was very lucky capturing this scene. I got this shot with the second attempt. And I was not shooting in burst mode with my first DSLR (EOS 350D).

regards
Frank