Your best animal shots!

Valvebounce

EOS 5D SR
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi anbjerknes.
Very nice shot, a great example of life serving up lemons and you deciding to make lemonade! Hopefully you have repaired or replaced the lens so as not to have the same problem again!

Cheers, Graham.

anbjerknes said:
I went to Iceland a while ago with a telezoom where the aperture-blades were stuck wide open. Made some parts of the trip a bit challenging, but did give me the opportunity to play around with a short DOF.

Click

I post too Much on Here!!
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
anbjerknes said:
I went to Iceland a while ago with a telezoom where the aperture-blades were stuck wide open. Made some parts of the trip a bit challenging, but did give me the opportunity to play around with a short DOF.
Very nice picture, anbjerknes.

Valvebounce

EOS 5D SR
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Kodakrome.
Animal number 2, I have never had animal number 1 in my living room, but I have a number 2 that lays on his back going “stroke my belly, stroke my belly, I DARE YOU TO STROKE MY BELLY!” and if you should risk it he tries to bite you! ;D ;D ;D
Very nice shots, especially the upside down moggy. :)

Cheers, Graham.

kodakrome said:
Okay, which is scarier - animal #1 or animal #2? :)

lion rock

EOR R
Jan 1, 2013
Look at the beady little eyes, the teeth! You can't say it is not frightening! It is simply scary. And it's way of attack is to hide and strike. All this is under the pretense of being cuddly, at their convenience.
Yes, the second photo portrays the scarier.
I can avoid the first animal, I can't help but stroke the second.
8) :D ;D ;D ;D
-r

kodakrome said:
Okay, which is scarier - animal #1 or animal #2? :)

kodakrome

EOS RP
Oct 25, 2015
Thanks for the nice comments, lion rock and Valvebounce.

nice shots, Jack - that little guy is scary! I don't think I'd be putting my fingers anywhere near his mouth.

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
Apr 30, 2017
I was really afraid to get so close to this one ;)!
(Stray cat at the beginning of one of the local trails)

Attachments