Your best animal shots!

Ray2021 said:
Frodosbigtoe said:
To get us moooooving... ;D

Going forward, just to help someone from having to dig through Exif info of the pics posted, please include basic info like what lens was used and the aperture at the minimum and if appropriate for the shot, the shutter speed and iso would be nice.

Eh, if someone wants to know they can ask and I'll tell them.

Upvote 0
Got this red fox in late November.....

_74K5279_fox_P2.jpg

1D MkIV + 100-400 L @ 400mm, ISO400, 1/320, f/5.6
Approximately 50% crop

Upvote 0
Hi all-

First post- I've been reading the forums for a few weeks, just registered to post this, when I saw this thread. I recently acquired my 2nd DSLR setup (after losing my XTi and lenses to a whitewater kayaking accident), and consider myself an enthusiastic amateur. So, introductions and IQ apologies aside... technically, this is not great. Nighttime, on-camera flash, very casual setting, haven't done anything in post (yet, but I want to play with it). But the moment was priceless....

This is Stella, the sweetest border collie I've ever met, playing with a mouse (who escaped the encounter completely unharmed)

EXIF: 7D, EF 28-70 f/3.5-4.5 II (date code placing it from March, 1989), 1/30 sec, f/4.5, @64mm, ISO 800

Attachments

• Stella_and_mouse.jpg
    Stella_and_mouse.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 5,692
Upvote 0
Frodosbigtoe said:
Ray2021 said:
Frodosbigtoe said:
To get us moooooving... ;D

Going forward, just to help someone from having to dig through Exif info of the pics posted, please include basic info like what lens was used and the aperture at the minimum and if appropriate for the shot, the shutter speed and iso would be nice.

Eh, if someone wants to know they can ask and I'll tell them.

Nice cow shot...I was wondering what did you use to capture that and also for PP..any use of HDR? Thanks for any reply. I really enjoy your work. :)

Upvote 0

rpt

Mar 7, 2012
India
serendipidy said:
Octavian said:
??? ???
Er Tom.... what sort of neighbourhood do you live in??

Is that Tiger just meandering down a footpath in the middle of an urban environment???? :eek:

Nick

+1...exactly what I was thinking ;) Then I thought...maybe Tom works for a circus and brings his work home ;D
Not to worry - that is Richard Parker. So you know who Tom is... ;)

Upvote 0